Whenever I play the game of Two Dots, I am reminded of how much there is in common between playing Two Dots and running a business. If you have not tried the game out, I suggest that you do sometime soon.
When playing the game, you will find the following business lessons:
- Do Not Overestimate Your Skills/Strengths
- Every Problem Has a Solution
- You Cannot Win All The Time
- It is Okay to Fail
- You Only Need to be Right Once
- Focus on Your Goal
- Know When to Quit
- You Don’t Always Need Help
- Know What Kind of Kelp You Need
- Have Fun!
Read the details article on LinkedIn Pulse: 10 Business Lessons from the Game Two Dots